Scope of Policy
Information We Collect
iSecretShop asks for your account information, which includes your name, email address, physical address, phone numbers and PayPal email to register on the site. Various optional extended profile information is also requested. By voluntarily providing iSecretShop with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
How We Use Your Information
iSecretShop uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To present via Website, Apps or emails contracting opportunities that fit your profile.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with iSecretShop for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of iSecretShop’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and iSecretShop.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
How We Share Your Information
iSecretShop shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- iSecretShop Customers - iSecretShop shares your information with participating Customers to facilitate matching Panelists with specific data collection opportunities.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data - We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations - To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. iSecretShop may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety - We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of iSecretShop in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent - iSecretShop may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving ‘Available Opportunity’ emails from iSecretShop at any time by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at support@iSecretShop.com. You can unsubscribe from individual Customer emails by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. If you accept contracts from Customers, you may not unsubscribe from communications regarding the contract. As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your iSecretShop account or contacting us at support@iSecretShop.com. You can completely delete your account by emailing support@iSecretShop.com. Minimal identifying information will be retained in the event of existing fraud concerns.
Legal Basis For Processing Personal Information
For individuals in the EEA, iSecretShop’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. iSecretShop will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for iSecretShop to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, iSecretShop will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
iSecretShop is a US company and stores your information in its data centers in the United States. iSecretShop may transfer your personal information to countries other than the country in which you live. Whenever iSecretShop transfers personal information originating from the EEA or Switzerland to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law, it will do so on the basis of the Privacy Shield Frameworks or EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
Data Subject Rights
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within thirty (30) days. iSecretShop will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law or the EU-US or Swiss-US Privacy Shield. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
iSecretShop Privacy Matters
Attn: Director of Security
PO Box 1212
Kula, HI 96790
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.